int ncurses_wborder(resource $window, int $left, int $right, int $top, int $bottom, int $tl_corner, int $tr_corner, int $bl_corner, int $br_corner)
This function is EXPERIMENTAL. The behaviour of this function, its name, and surrounding documentation may change without notice in a future release of PHP. This function should be used at your own risk.
Draws the specified lines and corners around the passed
Use ncurses_border() for borders around the main window.
- resource $window: The window on which we operate
- int $left:
- int $right:
- int $top:
- int $bottom:
- int $tl_corner: Top left corner
- int $tr_corner: Top right corner
- int $bl_corner: Bottom left corner
- int $br_corner: Bottom right corner